Abstract Submission Guidelines
Please prepare your abstract following the guidelines below.
NOTE: Your submission is not valid until you have successfully completed the entire process and received a printable confirmation page and an e-mail confirmation.
This event is centered on showcasing developments across the whole spectrum of area-selective deposition. Thus, the workshop will cover a wide range of topics including the following:
- Surface passivation for controlled nucleation and growth
- Patterned deposition resists, including organic monolayers or polymers
- Chemical activation for nucleation enhancement
- Selectivity in thin film etching, including atomic layer etching (ALE)
- Precursor selection for area-selective deposition
- Processes and mechanisms for area-selective deposition using ALD, molecular layer deposition (MLD), CVD, PVD, and other thin film deposition techniques
- Metrology for area-selective deposition
- Applications for area-selective deposition in electronics manufacturing
- Applications for area-selective processing in catalysis, energy generation and storage, and other emerging areas
- Surface characterization techniques for defects formation and mitigation
Acknowledgment that your abstract has been submitted will follow by e-mail shortly after submission. Notifications regarding acceptance will be sent by e-mail by March 10, 2021.